maintenance technician< Back To Job Listing
JOB SCOPE: PROVIDE BASIC REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT. ABLE TO DISASSEMBLE BASIC EQUIPMENT WITHOUT SUPERVISION AND ASSEMBLE UNDER SUPERVISON. PERFORM VISUAL INSPECTION OF EQUIPMENT AS PART OF REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE PROCESS.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish equipment as required by supervisor.
- Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated area by hand, forklift, or other means as required.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins as required.
- Open crates, and other containers, using hand tools as required.
- Verify quantities and count independently as required.
- Prepare shipments as supervised.
- Accept incoming shipments as supervised.
- Required to be available on a 24 hours call basis as needed.
- Follow maintenance and process procedures for applicable products and equipment and complete all relevant documentation.
- Successfully complete training plan and competency standards as set out in the position within company guidelines.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level and within time constraints as required.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.