QC Inspector< Back To Job Listing
1. JOB PURPOSE – OVERALL SUMMARY
To conduct quality, inspection, test and record keeping programs consistent with the Weatherford global QHSSE policy and the requirements of the Integrated Management System (IMS). Inspect ESS/CWS products at all production stages as per the requirements of the IMS.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inspection, testing and recording of raw materials, processes and finished products according to the IMS requirements.
- Record Supplier quality performance data.
- Perform documentation review of the Material Test reports, COCs as per WFT criteria.
- Achieve proficiency in operating the automated photometric inspection machine PMIS and using measuring and testing instruments.
- Assist in the investigation of product defects and failures and recommend modification in products, processes or quality standards where such appear to be warranted.
- Identify, raise and document non conformances as per IMS system for raw materials, in process and finished products.
- Assist in continuing to develop competency and skills within the QC department through staff training
- Carry out the incoming goods receipt via TranCollector or JDE system.
- Involve in the calibration of the QC instruments and machines.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
3. QHSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems.
4. ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT JOB
- This position might need to travel abroad due to business needs