FORKLIFT DRIVER/Оператор вилочного погрузчика< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- To work outside (open area) and workshop, assist with the movements of Company equipments.
- To work at the Company facilities providing assistance to the PL’s crew with the movements of materials and equipments.
- To move in workshop (open area) equipments for any PL’s and return goods to storage area after inspection / maintenance.
- To load and unload equipments from trucks or baskets.
- To control the shipment inventory; outgoing and incoming materials LL and check load lists.
- To report to Department Supervisors about condition and quantity of received shipments from Customers.
- To conduct daily visual inspection of the forklift and on a daily basis to keep updated a log of forklift inspection.
- To inform Manager and vehicle mechanic in time about findings in forklift condition.
- To maintain the forklift and control maintenance documentation on a routine basis.
- To be responsibility for the safety of all handling operations plus responsibility for environmental control.
- To report any unsafe conditions or acts to the Supervisor/Manager.