Operation Supervisor (Fishing Tool)< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Responsible for daily operation field, client and Weatherford team
- Manage inventory and consumable for workshop in time, make sure enough stock to support on going and up coming project
- Lialise between field and client
- Support technical and engineering solution for client during job execution
- Redeployment equipment/assets and inventoryfor Jakarta activity
- 5 years experience in related business (Fishing and rental tools) with min 2 years' experience in field service.
- Min Diploma in Engineering discipline.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- in-depth understanding of oilfield product & operations.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Hands-on experience on fishing tool/ rental service in O&G field.