OPERATIONS MANAGER-T&T< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
- Manage multiple PSL in The Caribbean sector and interact with the clients based in Port of Spain.
- Responsible for all financial reporting for Weatherford Trinidad Limited, including but not limited to approving all financial documents for accuracy including purchase orders, invoices, expense reports and other transactions.
- Supervises Operations Managers for each respective business unit/product line and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work, reports, expenses and overall operational decision making.
- Assist Sales Representative in Trinidad by calling on new customers, potential customers and maintaining good relationships with all current customers. Design and prepare bids and tenders for all services and products.
- Approve all request for the need for equipment and supplies and oversees the appropriate levels of inventory are maintained.
- Oversees general maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Recognize problems and improvements needed and work with upper management to resolve issues.
- Maintain adequate, trained and motivated staff of region personnel and insure compliance with Company personnel policies and all governmental health, safety and fair employment practices.
- With assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years oil field experience, specifically at least 5+ years of previous Operations Management experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership and quality skills
- Experienced in budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Should complete product line specific Weatherford training
- Multi-tasking ability
- Advanced knowledge of all Weatherford products and services
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.