DD Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The duties of the DD coordinator shall include, but not be limited to:
- Project Management responsibilities for Drilling Services, including maintenance and operations of the tools and equipment.
- Management of Weatherford’s Field Engineers.
- Monitoring all activities and providing technical support to the client relative to all aspects covered with this scope of work on a 24 hour basis, seven days a week.
- Provide the software for running directional drilling programming, torque and drag analysis, log interpretation, and any required software needs relative to the service of this scope of work.
- Ability to assist the client in directional planning and BHA selection.
- Participate in optimizing and increasing drilling performance based on sound engineering principles.
- Ensure all final written reports for each well, including, but not limited to: directional drilling, bit records, BHA records, definitive surveys, LWD logs, optimization efforts, etc. are completed with 15 days of the final day on a specific well
- Active management and the ultimate responsibility for the accuracy of the directional drilling survey database.
10+ years in Directional Drilling/Coordination in the Gulf of Thailand.