SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
• Development of strategy of local manufacturing and sourcing together with product line representatives.
• Search for opportunities of manufacturing localization and sourcing of equipment and spare parts on the territory of the Region both independently and together with product line representatives
• Development of proposals on possible manufacturing localization and sourcing for the Region and product line management
• General management of implementation of approved manufacturing localization strategy throughout the Region for all product lines
• Participation in on-site audits of local vendors together with other company representatives
• Evaluation of efficiency of implemented manufacturing localization and sourcing strategy for the Region
Good O&G ,market knowledge and sales experience preferable
Ability to work and interact with all levels of personnel
Excellent organizational, leadership, and negotiation skills
Adaptable to change and responsive to direction
Ability to create and maintain strong business relationships
Knowledge of trade compliance matters
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Project management experience 10+ years; expertise in financial modeling of projects; strong leadership, management and negotiation skils; sucsessful development and implementation of the projects.