SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - RTK< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Weatherford global transfer pricing group has responsibility for the global transfer pricing strategy taking into consideration tax planning objectives, compliance, risk management, audit defense, and implementation. The group conducts thorough transfer pricing analyses of Weatherford’s global businesses and prepares and defends analyses in a high stakes, fast paced environment.
The position’s roles and responsibilities include
- This role will have responsibility for ensuring all Country Purchasing, Sourcing and Logistics operations are in alignment with the overall organizational strategy.
- Define country/area Purchasing and Logistics goals and objectives will be based upon overall business strategy (e.g. savings targets, total cost reductions and supplier performance).
- Partner with all levels of leadership to ensure that country/area Purchasing and Logistics goals and objectives are strategically aligned to support the overall organizational strategy and ensure alignment to global Purchasing, Sourcing and Logistics strategy.
Skills and Experience Expected:
- Minimum Batchelor Degree and in addition to this 15+ years of industry and function management experience in a transformational environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Language skills are viewed as a plus
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS