FIELD ENGINEER I, WCP< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
1. To supervise installation of liner systems and cementing products into customer wells as per agreed operation procedures.
2. To liase with country product line operations manager to convey ongoing operations on rig on a daily basis.
3. To work with customer and country product line operations manager to address any unplanned events that may affect the performance of the liner tools.
4. To coach/mentor their assigned local personnel to be able to install liner systems.
5. To instruct customer personnel on the functionality of our tools and go over the steps of the job with them prior to the actual installation so that everyone is aware of what is happening. And so that any forseeable issues can be raised up front.
6. To perform on site JSA with customer / drilling contractor personnel to ensure that all HSE and quality risks are addressed prior to performing the installation.
7. To drive the completion of the job brief and job debrief which is to be completed in conjunction with the operations manager/supervisor/coordinator responsible for the location where the liner is to be installed.
8. To ensure that job tickets are signed and all dates are accurate.
9. To ensure that customer counts form and any other customer specific forms (customer satisfaction, customer inventory etc) are completed by the necesssary rig personnel.
10. To complete job information in WPTS including the customer counts satisfaction part.
11. To complete end of job / end of well report for approval by operations coordinator/supervisor/manager so that it can be submitted to the customer.
12. To help or to supervise assembly of tools for remote locations where we do not have a team of people assigned for assembling of said tools.
13. To help with addressing of problem jobs that they were involved with or other problem jobs their help is requested on by their line supervisor.