GZ SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - TUBULAR RUNNING SERVICES< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Geo-Zone Service Delivery Manager is the key resource of the Geo-Zone in assurance of flawless Service Delivery execution.
This position serves the purpose a functional link between GLP governing function and operational personnel to ensure necessary support is provided to comply with all expectations of Service Delivery.
• Ensure departmental compliance with Weatherford and Customer HSSE policies.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment ensuring service delivery standards are being met and maintained. Personal commitment to HSE.
• Ensure compliance with Weatherford's, and where appropriate Clients', Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems ensuring service delivery standards are being met and maintained. Personal commitment to HSE.
Service Delivery Key Responsibilities
• Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill organizational and PL goals efficiently and effectively. Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track performance, trends and department direction. Prepare and present Quarterly Geo-Zone safety and quality statistics to the GPL.
• Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of Operational Control Plan processes and procedures to enhance quality, efficiency, and output.
• Provide technical support for both Weatherford PL Operation teams and Customers and acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Develop, communicate and implement Geo-Zone wide strategy initiatives to ensure operational excellence.
• Interface between GPL and the Operations personnel on issues relating to service quality such as processes, procedures, and technical updates and be fully involved in the management of change of these with all parties concerned.
• When required, Audit operations to ensure operational excellence and compliance to various aspects of Service delivery and communicate with global support groups as required.
• Ensuring client service delivery expectations are being met. Perform regular audits on workshop maintenance processes, rig operation procedures and ensure compliance with PL Governance Material
• Client visits and constant communication to demonstrate our commitment and promote the Weatherford OEP process. Addressing issues and emphasizing the value of contracting relevant PL services.
• Assist and where required lead with problem job investigations (PC1 & PC2 events) and ensure these incidents are being communicated within the work flow.
• Ensure equipment upgrade bulletins are being implemented and followed, maintain a Geo-Zonal tracker to ensure compliance
• Establish effective communication with all areas of operation within the Geo-Zone. Keep control over applicable distribution list within the Geo-Zone PL structure.
• Participate in creation and revision of the technical work instructions as directed by GPL service delivery team.
• Work with the locations across the Geo-Zone to implement the new OEPS/API Q2 standards
• Support with contract review and coordinate the compliance to existing contractual obligations from Service Delivery aspects.
• Oversee PL training and competence strategy for Geo-Zone consistent with Company’s Global processes and goals. Support with competency assessment and their quality checks.
• Ensure that critical suppliers are subject to audit and work with local teams to set and measure KPIs. Assist with improving supplier performance as required.
• Ensure that processes for equipment integrity are in place and drive continual improvement in equipment performance, reliability, safety and legal compliance, working with GPL, manufacturing, R&D as required.
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
• English Language: Has fully operational command of the spoken and written language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and deficiencies. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well.
• Comprehensive knowledge and operational understanding of PL Services and Equipment.
• Possess strong customer service skills, i.e. listening, follow-through, willingness to help.
• Good understanding and knowledge of QHSE Management systems.
• Auditing background
• Mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of Hydraulic and mechanical / electronic systems
• Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project, MS SharePoint programmes as a minimum.
• Ability to adapt positively to changes in policies, procedures, priorities or work environments.
• Good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex issues.
• Basic working knowledge surrounding occupational health and safety and corporate regulatory compliance.
• Team worker, fast learner, results oriented, proactive and independent with strong interpersonal skills
• Must be a good team leader with effective leadership and assertiveness skills, and have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be happy travelling frequently.
• Customer focused
• Flexible to accommodate operational requirements.
• Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised
• Resilient, able to cope in a difficult and harsh working environment
• Ability to work in a highly safety sensitive environment and complying with both Company and Client safety standards
• English Language: Has fully operational command of the language (read, write and verbal): appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding.
• Recognised qualifications in auditing (OPITO, ASQ) or similar.
• Degree of financial understanding.
• Ability to work well with all levels of personnel.
• Confidence to ask questions of supervisor.
• Willingness to learn and ambition.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Internationally recognized Degree Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic, Petroleum engineering or relevant discipline.
• External Qualifications in Quality Management Programs.
• Minimum of 3 years of direct experience within oilfield operations.
• Minimum of 1 year with supervisory/management responsibilities.
• Minimum of 2 years related working experience in Product Line.
• History of working in a QHSE environment
• At least 4 years related working experience in PL with 2 years in a senior supervisory role.
• Field proven experience in respective PL Operations
• The role will require periodic travel to fulfil the role requirements. This travel may be planned or as a result of an unplanned event requiring urgent travel.
• In depth knowledge of PL equipment and services.
• Understanding of budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements
• Advanced computer and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Must be able to work closely and communicate interactively with all level of employees with Weatherford, supply chain, sub-contractor, and client base.
• Current and clean local Driving Licence
• International Travel required
• Rig visits may be required