MATERIALS COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- To update JDE with all equipment movements ensuring accurate documentation is completed according to procedures.
- To prepare report for Weatherford Operations of equipment currently at locations upon request by the supervisor.
- To liaise with Accounts to ensure all equipment is invoiced correctly.
- To liaise with 3rd party Inspection department relating to inspection documentation packages.
- To liaise with Maintenance Department with regard to Work Orders
- To assist Materials and Bucking Supervisors with local deliveries documentation.
- To ensure that all incoming/outgoing shipments from rigs, ex repair shipments, 3rd party rentals, and local deliveries are accordingly updated.
- Assist in Annual/Cyclic Inventory counts.
- To assist in equipment reclassification is controlled and amended accurately.
- Cover all areas of Materials / Purchasing as and when required.
- To ensure that all equipment information being prepared for load outs are accurately uploaded to WELS (Wellit equipment logistic system) before 24 hours.
- Preparing bucking service ticket in every completed job and submitted to accounts accordingly.
- To ensure that back load equipments are cheeked against the manifest (compare both consignment note from offshore personnel and WELS) and informe the supervisor for any shortage and inconvenience.
- Basic higher education
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel & Microsoft Access.
- Good organisational skills
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Good English (written & spoken)
- Previous materials co-ordination and inventory management