OPERATIONS MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Responsible for directing the operations resources; developing the working plan; and ensuring that the work is completed on time, within budget, and with required quality. Also plays a primary role interfacing and coordinating with contractors, customers and management.
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- When required (in conjunction with RRL Field Engineer): Provide field engineering services (supervise & participate) pertaining to the installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of surface and down hole equipment for RRL systems (surface and down hole). Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians at the rig/well site.
- Coordinates to customer priorities and schedule
- Good communication with field personnel
- Assure all required resources to the operation, including personnel, logistics, and materials/equipment.
Take care and monitor training/performance of newly hired Service Technicians.
Bachelor degree in engineering
8 years experience in RRL/PCP equipment operations, handling, installations, maintenance and troubleshooting
5 years experience in leading ALS team or unit
Fluent in English