R&M Technician 1 - Combined Ops - PCS-RCD< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The R&M Technician is responsible for corrective and preventative maintenance while minimizing failures and service disruptions associated with assigned product line/support equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance activities for the assigned product line/support equipment as per the technical documentation associated.
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues and repairing assigned product line/support equipment.
- Responsible to carry out assembly/disassembly activities of assigned product line/support equipment as required.
- Responsible to maintain the daily inventory and supplies required for maintenance activities associated with assigned product line/support equipment.
- Responsible to operate support equipment such as cranes and/or forklift as needed during maintenance activities.
- Responsible for cleaning activities associated with equipment to be maintained as required by technical procedures.
- Responsible for the utilization of enterprise systems associated with maintenance processes.
- Responsible for work assignments carried out in the highest quality level.
- Responsible to perform various duties and activities as assigned by the supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Responsible to know and understand Weatherford’s OEPS Management System and QHSSE requirements.
- Responsible to know and understand technical documentation associated with the assigned product line/support equipment which highlights hazards and controls that must be in place associated with activities that are critical to quality and safety.
- Responsible to ensure that the Weatherford’s OEPS Management System, GPL and QHSSE requirements are fully implemented and utilized.
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong critical thinking associated with operation/troubleshooting of equipment
- Detail oriented
- Available on a 24-hour basis to respond to customer needs
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to lift approximately 25-50 lbs.
- May include working outdoors at times
- May include varying weather conditions
- May include a flexible work schedule
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.