FIELD OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- This role is responsible for analysis quotations, coordination planning of jobs and projects, logistics of all operations including but not limited to: preparations of quotations, material and inventory management, operations reports, equipment selection, procurement, inspection and job closure.
- The Operations Supervisor is responsible for adhering and implementing all OEPS and WPTS requirements. Shall possess a comprehensive range of experiences in Thru-Tubing. This experience shall encompass planning, design, on-site operational execution and peer mentoring.
- Supervise and assist in equipment preparation and of accurate end-of-job documentation.
- Assist in forecasting and collection of TT revenue.
- Must be able to provide onsite technical and operational support as required.
- Provide input to shop and on-site training motives.
- Must be able to ship and receive equipment and components from and to the operations base.
- Must be able to maintain an accurate and detailed inventory and fixed assets lists.
- Maintain direct contact with client representatives to provide technical, operational and planning support.
- Provide updates to Operations managers on operations and shop activities when needed.
- Must be able to work directly with customers in the preparation and execution of the projects.
- Develop internal purchase orders.
- Develop quotations for products and services to the customer.
- Support leadership to promote the continual quality improvement strategy of the company to meet strategic business objectives and profitability.
- Help accomplish targets for Key Performance Indicators and safety and service quality improvement action plans geared to enhance safety, quality & efficiency at the shop, well site and field locations
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by direct or functional manager within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements
Required - 5-7 years of oilfield experience – particularly with Thru-Tubing operations.
Prefered - University degree in engineering
Essential - Good written and verbal communication skills on English.
Essential - Able to work closely with other employees.
Essential - Individual must be able to follow instructions.
Essential - Good mechanical aptitude.
Essential - Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio, Project, Note).
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Live-in Position in Kuwait
Competitive remuneration package
Internal education and trainings, include abroad trainings.