FIELD SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Responsible for providing field engineering services pertaining to the installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of surface and downhole equipment for RRL systems. Responsible for coordinating the operations resources and ensuring that the work is completed on time with acceptable quality. Also plays a primary role interfacing and coordinating with customers and management.
- Essential: Technical Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Technical diploma in mechanical technician, Mechanical engineering, or related
- Preferred: Possess a Kuwaiti driver’s license; must have knowledge of any applicable driving regulations
- A high level of communication skills
- Ability to manage the customers issues
- Ability to manage processes
- Understanding of the client or end user requirements
- Understanding the scope of works.
- Level 1: Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in oilfield operations at wellsite and office level related to the installation and operation of RRL systems
- Level 2: Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in oilfield operations at wellsite and office level related to the installation and operation of RRL systems. Minimum 3 years’ experience in design and optimization of RRL systems
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Provide field engineering services (supervise & participate) pertaining to the installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of surface and downhole equipment for RRL systems (surface and downhole). Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians at the rig/well site.
- Work closely with the operations team to schedule activities
- Provide regular reports to the Operation Team Leader -RRL.
- Assure all required resources to the operation, including personnel, logistics, and materials/equipment.
- Remain in close contact with the Operation Team Leader – RRL and RRL Manager to be informed about the operational requirements. Analyze these requirements in relation to equipment and personnel available and if necessary make recommendations/suggestions.
- Any other duties as directed