FLUSH BY UNIT SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Responsible for providing field engineering services in supervising the PCP systems installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of surface and downhole equipment.
- Responsible for coordinating the operations resources and ensuring that the work is completed on time with quality. Also plays a primary role interfacing and coordinating with customers and management.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit Work closely with the operations team to schedule activities
- Provide regular reports to the PCP Operations Manager.
- Assure all required resources to the operation, including personnel, logistics, and materials/equipment.
- Remain in close contact with the Operation Manager and Project Manager to be informed about the operational requirements. Analyze these requirements in relation to equipment and personnel available and if necessary make recommendations/suggestions.
Any other duties as directed.
- Preferred: Degree/Diploma in petroleum or mechanical. Additional courses in PCP applications a plus.
- Must possess a Kuwaiti driver’s license; must have knowledge of any applicable driving regulations
- A high level of communication skills
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Provide field supervising services (supervise & participate) pertaining to the installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of surface and downhole equipment for PCP systems (surface and downhole). Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians at the rig/well site.