FIELD OPERATIONS ENGINEER 2-WL< Back To Job Listing
Under the direction of the Field Operation Manager performs basic Wireline services. Duties and responsibilities include the proper maintenance of tools and equipment, crew supervision, ensuring compliance to policies, managing information and customer data, and customer relations.
The employee has to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge and is capable of working autonomously on tasks covering services in Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains. Additionally, they should be contributing towards improvements in service quality which includes failure analysis, processes and procedures, and customer service. They also act as mentors and coaches for other employees into field operation job family with lower seniority.
- Petroleum, Mechanical, Eletronic and/or Mechatronic Engineering or Geology degree
- Available 24/7 with scheduled days off
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Willingness to work under varying conditions and in remote locations
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude towards health, safety and the environment
- Willingness to relocate
- Full proficient in English
From 1 to 2 years of experience or knowledge in Wireline Services.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS