FIELD OPERATIONS ENGR. 1-WCT< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The primary role of this job is to provide support in various but not limited tasks as: Applications, Assembling, job site execution and quality in all stages of the WCP Operations.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training.
- Must complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Must attend all required QHSE training.
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weatherford Performance Tracking System (WPTS).
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the Workshop when required.
- Assist Application Engineers in Customer Meetings, Presentations, Workshops, DWOP’s, Wrap Up’s, Technical Limits, Pre-Spuds and Technical Proposals when required.
- Required to work on 24 hours call basis on shift.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Education: Professional degree in Petroleum Engineering with related disciplines.
English level: Advanced B3
Experience: Professional with a recent degree in Petroleum Engineering or related areas is required, without work experience with basic knowledge in the Oil & Gas sector.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS