ADMIN COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Processing all TT Job packages for finance to invoice handling local Purchase orders and controlling of administration paper works and files, To handle all travel and hotel arrangements, Preparation of material receipts and issue vouchers.
- Formal Training Accounting or clerical related activities
- Time served apprenticeship or similar to above
- Pervios Experience in JDE or similar Accounting / Asset & Inventory control Systems
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Good level of computer literacy
- Knowledge and Understanding Accounting & Clerical Invoicing
- Knowledge and Understanding of Asset & Inventory Systems , particually related to WFT Sysytems .
- Knowledge and understanding of QHSSE systems and procedures
- Degree in accounting or related .