SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Know and understand Weatherford’s Operational Excellence & Performance System (OEPS), the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
2. Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
3. Assist operational (domestic & international) locations gain accreditation to various Quality standards.
4. Carry out internal audits (one technical/PL audit per country or PL per year minimum) also assist with OEPS Verification Audits.
5. Assist training department to incorporate global plan in training curriculum and implement competency system.
6. Support field operation with problem job analysis and implement changes on SOPs to prevent reoccurrence.
7. Requires mid to advanced knowledge of Weatherford and ISO quality requirements.
8. Liaise with Global Product Line to improve Quality system by creating, revising & reviewing procedures & forms.
9. Ensure Product Alerts are distributed and acted upon.
10. Distribute & ensure knowledge transfer by way of lessons learned and other communications methods.
11. Liaise with customer representatives during equipment assembly/load out when needed.
12. Attend customer Service Quality Review meetings when needed.
13. Ensure CPAR’s are acted upon and closed out in a timely manner.
14. Monitor KPI’s set by Geozone and Global Business Units.
15. Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Weatherford OEPS System, Weatherford Completions, Liner Hanger & Cementing Products equipment.
API- Q1, Q2, 5CT, 10D, 11D1, 16LH, 19AC, RP 7A, RP10F, ISO14310, standards
Workshop & Field Experience of installing Completion, Liner Hanger & Cementing Products.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
No specific details