FIELD SERVICE SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
Summary of Overall Job Purpose:
To supervise all Weatherford Liner operations within Azerbaijan region, maintain associated paperwork in-line with Weatherford and the Client Company policies, procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice. The Field Supervisor is responsible for all operational activities within Well Construction group. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of job specific processes, as well as the safe and efficient utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Day to day running of Liner Hanger system operations.
- Overseeing the mobilization of rental equipment to and from job location.
- Attending client`s pre & post job meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Forthcoming operations are planned & run accordingly.
- To insure pre-job/post job briefings are carried out and that all relevant reports and information “Job Package” is made available for the Field Supervisors.
The main responsibilities of Field Service Supervisor:
- Perform all job duties and job tasks safely
- Required to work on a 24-hour call basis
- Preparation of accurate delivery tickets of equipment and components
- Ship and receive equipment and components
- May be requested to work with customers (internal and/or external) in the preparation and execution of equipment installations or to provide technical information as needed
- Assist with training of personnel
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by WCS PLM within the physical constraints of the job.
- To assume Offshore role as a Service Supervisor upon requirement
- Assist with quality control
- Assist with audits of our Standard Practices and Safety Policies.
- Ensure the safety of department employees through enforcement of PPE requirements and Standard Practices.
- Work with Management team towards continual improvement objectives.
- Participate in incident and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations
- Brief and de-brief Field Supervisors with issues relating to product application.
- Interface with customers in relation to products, procedures, and equipment.
- May assist Applications personnel in technical matters to customers.
- May assist in writing and reviewing job procedures and or recommendations.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- High school diploma
- Strong computer skills Outlook, Word, Visio, Excel, Acrobat, Power Point & Access
- Good oratory skills
- Handle of mathematics for calculation of costs/prices but also calculation of surface areas and volumes
- Basic hydraulic maths awareness so can calculate piston forces/areas, buoyancy, net force acting on a crossover
- Hard worker
- Team Player
- Self motivated
- Higher education degree
- University degree in engineering or science
- Experience gained from working in position
- Cementing Products & Liner Systems competency
- Knowledge of full product range for liner systems & cementing products (2 years)
- Capability to calculate burst and collapse information using PDM liner (4 years)
- Capability do discuss burst / collapse & systems limitations with customers (3 years)
- Knowledge of competitors tools (bonus)