Flow Measurements Product Champion - SSA< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
As a part of FM business’s growth strategy in the Geozone, the requirement is to appoint an SSA based FM Product Champion role to drive customer engagement and generate value for them using FM products and services. The role will be focussed on technical sales and project management promoting the business towards market leadership and high-scale deployment of technology.
Customer and Focus
- Promote product line business growth in the region by driving strong customer engagement – gather input and business needs from them, and then propose solutions to generate revenue and/or create value
- Utilise and work with Sales team in the region to generate leads and opportunities
- Travel as needed to support product sales, project and applications support
- Evaluates, prioritizes and respond to technical and commercial enquiries from customers and coordinate with Geozone and GBU teams as needed
- Drive and own project (management) from enquiry all the way to revenue recognition
- Support inside sales operations by handling quotes in line with Product Line’s pricing strategy and facilitate project execution
- Review and support tenders for product line’s scope
- Respond to Account managers, GZ and GBU business leaders on technical enquiries and provide product expertise as required
- Support sales teams from a product line perspective on integrated approach to projects
- Demonstrate and deploy a strong understanding of multiphase flow measurement products and its field applications
- Liaise with SMEs and FSEs for customer engagement as needed
- Responsible for effectively communicating product features, value propositions, and roadmaps.
Vision & Leadership
- Collaborate with leadership to promote the continual quality improvement strategy of the company to meet business objectives and profitability
- Execute short- and long-term plans with the country/area leadership to promote and meet the service delivery requirements for the client
- Support and work with Geozone & Global Business Units in providing training for personnel, and ensure the sharing of technical knowledge and skills
- Contribute and participate in building Weatherford’s Brand image through marketing events, client meetings/discussions and presentations
Safety & Compliance
- Drive continuous quality improvement systems across all areas. Fostering an environment where innovation, entrepreneurship and courage are valued and encouraged
- Abide by Weatherford’s values in all aspects of work environment
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply and respect Weatherford’s, and where appropriate, Client Company’s QHSSE Policies and Management Systems
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.