RES R&M Specialist< Back To Job Listing
- Senior level planning position for Repair and Maintenance of the formation testing and sampling cell.
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair and maintenance on product line equipment.
- Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of Formation Testing equipment and tools.
- He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation or support Field Engineer to execute operations offshore
- Minimally 4-5+ years related experience on Formation Testing Tools- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum. Prefered 2 years College degree
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS