Analista de Compras III< Back To Job Listing
- Negotiation with local and foreing vendors
- Analyze and document options for procurement of materials, goods, and services.
- Evaluate suppliers total cost proposals such as: costs, quality, delivery lead time, logistics, vendor evaluation, documentation, tax.
- Maintain and update vendor database
- Analyze and report on purchasing metrics, creating standard and ad hoc reports.
- Compare and evaluate goods and contracts to recommend strategies
- University degree preferably in Purchasing, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- Previous experience in purchasing;
- Strong purchasing background, knowledge in procurement processes, tenders, supplier, KPI, and contract management;
- Fluent in English;
- Required skills: time management, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong numerical ability, attention to details, proactive approach;
- Team player, self- started who likes to take the initiative;
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS