SERVICE TECHNICIAN L2 - TRS< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation in workshop safety & tool box meetings.
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts and carry out audits .
- Ensure third party compliance.
- Actively promote positive safety culture
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the IMS system.
- Ensure all resources are fit for purpose.
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Comply with work instructions.
- Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Ensure all equipment’s are ready and fit for operations at all time
- Strictly comply with customer ‘s HSSE ,Operations and behavioural requirement
- Adhere to Weatherford work instruction and standard operating process as detailed in the Management systems
- Actively participate in Tool Box Talks ,Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments prior to performing any job at bases of rig site .
- Actively participate in pre job maintenance and inspection on all TRS equipment’s prior to dispatch and fill in all relvent documents as per Weatherford work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in preparation of dispatch documents ensuring accurate documents and correct and complete equipment being dispatched .
- Strictly follow the functions assigned to him by the supervisor at the location regarding the TRS operations and equipment’s servicing & maintenance .
- Strictly follow the functions assigned to him by the supervisor at location regarding the TRS operations and equipment servicing & maintenance .
- Check all relevant certification and inspection of TRS equipment, accessories, baskets etc.
- Assist in preparations of equipment for operations at rig site such as redress, pre job function test, offline rig up and operations of TRS equipment.
- Assist in rig up operations of TRS equipment’s
- Assist in preparations of the job reports with all operational details such as well information ,duration for rig up and rig down ,job sequence ,events ,NPTs, equipment’s used , equipment performance etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairs of all TRS equipment’s at locations
- Assist in rig down of all TRS equipment’s
- Prepare equipment’s for backload or next operations as communicated by crew or customer
- Raise NCR/CPAR regarding any non –conformances related to TRS operations
- Raise all job details in Weatherford Performance Tracking System with all relvent data .
- Responsible for ensuring that all TRS equipment is returned to the facility highlighting any faults .Any TRS equipment which is to remain on location for future operations will be logged with the client and detailed on the operation report and brought to the supervisor and customer coordinators attention.
- Attend all clients operations, Quality and HSSE meetings and ensure smooth operations as per Weatherford’s quality systems and customer’s expectations.
- Any other TRS related responsibility requested by supervisor.
Good communication skills ,very good computer skills ,English proficiency ability to read write .
Diploma / Graduate Engineer in Mechanics /Electrical / Electronic or Equivalent
Good mechanics / hydraulics / pneumatics and fair knowledge about mechanical and electrical equipment ,good computing skills