Field Engineer – NextGen UAE National< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsibilities Include, but are Not Limited to the Following:
- Provide onsite Engineering support for the client, Technical Specialists and Well Site Supervisors on location throughout all phases of the job
- Perform green tag and factory assurance testing (FAT) procedures in the workshop or on the rig.
- Primary technical support for product line systems and its components.
- Interact with the rig crew and advise driller or company man of events or problem identified during operations
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment as required
- Responsible for daily report, records of events and proper database management of all well data.
- Attend morning meetings and conference calls as necessary.
- Writing daily and end of well reports.
- Assist in the rig up and rig down of equipment.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineer is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, judgment and decision making skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires extensive travel both domestically and internationally and extended stays away from home.
- Availability to be on-call 24/7; travel up to 100% of the time required.