SR.WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN-LH< Back To Job Listing
- Assemble, disassemble rental equipment per work instructions
- Assemble liner system
- Perform tool preparation and testing
- Identify and use all measurement equipment as per calibration log and work instruction
- Have a general knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must
- Valid Driver License
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Valid forklift certification
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS