Malaga Facility Team Leader< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The Facilities Team leader is responsible for helping deliver continuous improvement in productivity, increased efficiency and cost control to the Weatherford Australasia business. The Facilities Team leader will lead the service bays, executing and exceeding company quality and delivery performance to support our drive to service the customer. You will build individual technical and leadership capability to direct reports and develop and maintain a continuous improvement process and culture throughout the facility.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the Facilities supervisor in the Implementation of a training matrix – Cross training for all facilities personnel
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring team members;
- Accountable for overseeing the performance of team members;
- Accountable for achieving results through people; and
- Leading and driving the development of the facilities team and individual capability.
Lead the implementation of the 5s workplace management system throughout the facility.
- Use Lean principles to help identify and drive continuous improvement
- Within the Facility. To include OEE/TPM
- Streamline operations processes and deliver continuous improvement efficiencies.
- Assist the Facilities Supervisor in managing the financial results with a focus on cost optimisation and accountability.
- Other duties as directed.
- Assist the Facilities Supervisor to introduce Total productive maintenance plans for the facilities(TPM)
- Define and deliver Quality as expected by the Customer and ensure compliance
- Provide Guidance and lead the day to day operations of the facilities bays.
- Assist in driving behavioural change within the facilities to ensure a strong safety culture
- Improve processes to achieve high levels of efficiency throughout the facility.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 5s Methodology
- Ability to influence people at all levels within the organisation;
- QHSSE Theoretical and Practical knowledge;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated procedural knowledge and operational competency;
- Excellent management skills and interpersonal skills;
- Sound organisation and time management skills; and
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the Manufacturing or related Industry; and
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lean principles.
- A demonstrated background with continuous improvement
- A strong ability to influence change.