TT SERVICE SUPERVISOR I< Back To Job Listing
Thru Tubing Supervisor will be responsible for…
- Supervise the running of thru-tubing equipment and services offshore whilst conducting the work in a safe and professional manner.
- Whilst onshore, provide technical advice to onshore personnel to assist in forthcoming operations & client proposals.
- Willing to participate in many different disciplines as required when working with a small, dedicated workforce
- Methodical, precise & accurate approach to tasks.
- Able to communicate with people at different levels.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Understand the requirements of the proposed work scope.
- Liaise with the customer representative and confirm the objectives of the operation.
- Use Information gathered from the client pertinent to the job to prepare a technical proposal & where required commercial proposal to suit .
- All customer interfaces will be conducted in a proficient and professional manner.
- Attend pre-job meeting with operational manager prior to the job. Ensure full understanding of the requirements of the job and equipment to be used.
- Check all required information, data sheets; operating manuals are present and correct.
- Ensure all required personal protective equipment (PPE) is carried to location in compliance with regulations of the company platform/rig requirements.
- Check all equipment sent to location and ensures everything is accounted for by means of the load out schedule.
- Advise the company representative and base support personnel of any discrepancies.
- Check all equipment has been appropriately configured & serviced for the operation.
- Measure & record all bottom hole assembly (BHA) making note of lengths, OD’s, ID’s, ball seat sizes and any other configuration settings deemed appropriate prior to running equipment into the wellbore.
- Conduct risk assessments in conjunction with rig/platform QHSE requirements. Task based risk assessments will also be conducted to ascertain potential risks and implement controls to mitigate those potential risks.
- Make up BHA’s in accordance with the specification in the program and the direction of the company representative. Safe working practices are required throughout the rig up & rig down processes.
- Supervise all operations of down hole tools.
- Responsibilities include liaising with other operators & supervisors to ensure the program is adhered to and that operational circumstances do not exceed the parameters of the equipment. Good communication is paramount and needs to be maintained throughout.
- Once operations are complete, all work job packs related to the job must be completed and signed off by the company representative.
- Jobs must be entered into WPTS with all required inputs to ensure all important and mandatory information is captured.
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for, safely contained and back loaded.
- Attend a post job de-brief meeting with operational supervisor(s) and hand in all work pack documentation. Use this opportunity to report back any feedback regarding safety & equipment, client satisfaction and service delivery for the job.
- TT Competency Program to be actively pursued by the employee for continual improvement , pertaining to clearly demonstrating assembly and disassembly of TT tools pertinent to the designation level , i.e. SS1 , SS2 & GSS
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
QHSSE Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Contribute in QHSSE reporting on customer location / job & within assigned location / district .
- Engineering Degree
- 3 – 4+ years of experience in intervention services
- Occasionally must be able to work in various weather conditions. Required to meet heavy deadlines.
- Travel may be required up to 75% to other office locations, customer sites.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS