QHSSE ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with Weatherford QHSE Management System.
- Monitor non-compliance to HSE system and assist Management and Business Unites in implementing programs of corrective action within the company.
- Participate in development of QHSE goals, objectives and plans, and the implementation.
- Consolidate, monitor and report key HSE performance indicators and assist Management in developing plans and programs.
- Lead/ participate QHSE inspections, tours and audits.
- Organize and deliver HSE meetings, orientations, trainings and drills as required.
- Assist line management and staff in understanding company policies and local laws, regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with employees and supervisors to identify and correct potential HSE hazards with risk assessment approach.
- Lead/ participate incident investigations and follow up the improvements.
- Liaise with government administrations, customers and other concerned parties for the required licenses, permits, reviews and reports.
- Maintains personal expertise on all aspects of HSE by continual learning and study.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of the implementation and maintenance of QHSE management system
- Good customer and employee interpersonal skills
- Skilled in MS office software
- Competent management skills
- Advanced audit skills in implementation and maintenance of OHSMS18001 & ISO14001 Management System
- Colleague degree
- Over 5 years working experiences in HSE management
- Recognized/ certified safety professional by local or international authorities.
- OHS/EMS trainer
- Intensive safety training with relevant training institutions
- Offshore oil industry background
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS