GEOZONE OPERATIONAL CONTROLLER< Back To Job Listing
The Operations Controller is responsible for the financial reporting and cash flow management of the product lines assigned in coordination with the Product Line (PL) GBM. This role serves as a business partner to the operations team to drive business initiatives, growth, profitability, and optimize financial performance. Also, the Operations Controller should attend, where practical, the daily tool box meetings, service quality and safety reviews for the PL.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the financial and operational accounting, reporting and analytics for the PL assigned
- Monthly P&L reviews with clear understanding of factors responsible for PL performances, monitor results vs forecasts and recommend corrective actions where required.
- Prepare monthly management report commentaries on relevant performance vs prior periods and forecasts and review of relevant PL performance metrics and KPI’s
- Detailed review of non-performing PLs by country, discuss with GBMs to provide detailed action plans to turn to profitability or suspension of the businesses.
- Review Forecast process and accuracy by PL.
- Headcount reviews with GBMs and monitor personnel expenses as a percentage of revenue. Understand the organization of the PLs at Geozone and Country level.
- Review Revenue Recognition policies and criteria and ensure all contract/agreements adhere to those policies
Inventory & Asset Management :
- Monthly review and follow-up on inventory cycle and physical counts, identifying and reporting areas of potential risk/exposure to GBM’s and GZ Controllers and appropriate actions.
- Monthly review of Fixed assets movements, depreciation rates and FA not found and physical counts, identifying and reporting areas of potential risk/exposure to GBMs and GZ Controllers and appropriate actions.
- Capex Utilization reviews, Asset in transit reviews with proper understanding on status.
- Participate in all tenders review meeting, provide financial advice, review and approve Bid Summary Analysis (BSA) and conduct forensic reviews of ongoing tenders.
- Ad hoc tasks or projects as required within the area of responsibility.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS