Senior Test Technician< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Assembly & Testing of all product and equipment that is manufactured and assembled.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Read and follow assembly drawings.
- Each every job must perform TAKE 5 & make sure same done by the team
- Read and interpret basic measuring equipment.
- Working knowledge of all assemblies manufactured at the manufacturing facility
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Assist in training of test technician
- Assemble and testing of more complex tools
- Operate test equipment and torque machine
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Be in charge of second shift if applicable
- Update the work status to Supervisor each shift end
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual(QMS), Operating / Technical Procedures and Work Instructions
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimum technical diploma or Industrial trade certificate.