TENDER SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
This is a challenging role due to the requirement to deal with multiple product lines, multiple locations, challenging clients, contractual and Country Legislative requirements, Company’s policies and procedures.
- The Tender Specialist will lead the Bid/Tender Response Production Process
- Ensure that there is an effective tender production process for tender submissions at all levels and magnitude so that we increase our chances of success for the tenders we submit.
- Assist in the contract process to ensure an effective transfer from tender group to operations when contracts are won so that all obligations and liabilities are fully understood.
- As a Salesforce and XaitPorter key user, assist in the training and competency development of KZ SF users
- Preferred University degree in business administration and/or marketing and similar areas
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively & results driven
- Setting of priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure and within time constraints
- Continued interest to learning new skill sets and taking on more responsibility and accountability.
- High level of professional and personal integrity
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS