R&M Technician II< Back To Job Listing
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs inbound and outbound tests of MAGNUS Bias Units, Controllers, and Downlink Commanders.
- Assembles and disassembles all sizes of MAGNUS bias units and controllers, ensuring quality and service procedures are followed
- Assembles and disassembles Downlink Commanders for complete service and ensures recertification is performed.
- Operates the Break-out Unit to assemble and disassemble Bias Units
- Performs visual inspection on all parts according to the pass/fail criteria as laid out in the WI. Defers questionable parts to QC.
- Completes documentation on parts that do not meet the quality standard and removes those parts to the Inventory room for repair or disposal.
- Performs failure analysis and updates analysis in the Reliability database.
- On Call 24/7 capability
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
· Mechanically inclined
· Technical knowledge of Drilling Systems products and Services
· Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills
· A positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation.
· Self-sufficient, ability to work under demanding conditions. Works well with others.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS