FRAC OPERATOR Оператор по гидравлическому разрыву пластов с правом управления автомобилем< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Slinging and roping of average loads
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performing hydraulic fracturing and perforation of formations under the supervision of a fracturing operator of higher qualification.
2. Preparing equipment for fracturing at pressure up to 70 MPa (700 kgs/cm2).
3. High pressure lines rigging up and down.
4. Measuring the fluid pumped.
5. Regulating fluid and sand feed rate to the pumps suction holes.
6. Setting up wellhead equipment, connection to the wellhead, monitoring gauges during frac job, service and maintenance of equipment and gauges.
7. Preparing equipment for sand jet perforation.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
1+ years related experience
Secondary education, specialized education
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Willingness to work under varying conditions and in remote locations
Ability to perform under time constraints
Good communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Positive attitude towards health, safety and the environment