FISHING TOOL OPERATOR TRAINEE< Back To Job Listing
1. To service and maintain Weatherford equipment using proven and established work practices within the requirements of company Quality and Safety Management systems.
2. To ensure that all possible preparations have taken place, equipment is fit for use , and all pre installation checks/testing have been carried out.
3. To provide the company with 24-hour contact/availability.
4. To undertake and complete any required training to a satisfactory level of achievement.
5. To take an achieve role in the training and development of other WFD employees.
6. Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
Secondary vocational education
A well-rounded individual with experience of drilling& service rigs, snubbing, knowledge of milling, fishing, whip stocks, casing patch experience etc.
Must have good verbal and written English skills or be prepared to work towards this objective.
Must be able to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
To comply with all company and client restriction as to the use of alcohol and narcotics.
Good interpersonal skills with an ability to relate well to staff and customers and liaise with senior management.
Ability and acceptance to on-going changes in shop and operational practices.