Paralegal< Back To Job Listing
To provide temporary legal operational support to Weatherford Legal in Indonesia . Carry out a wide range of legal duties reporting to the Asia Geozone Legal Counsel during the period when the Senior Legal Counsel in Indonesia is away on leave. The role may involve specialist duties and direct contact with clients, vendors and outside counsels.
Provide support for the Indonesian business with a focus on translation and interpretation support. Examples of support include the following.
- Preparing correspondence - letters, reports, legal papers and formatting of documents.
- Researching and advising on legal queries.
- Keeping records of all transactional documents and relevant contracts for the Indonesian business.
- Liaising with agents, intermediaries and co-workers, reviewing and organizing documents and reports and preparing individual files for due diligence on all agents, distributors and third party intermediaries for purposes of FCPA compliance review.
- Drafting cover emails and letters and simple legal documents.
- Assist with merger and acquisition activities.
- Proof-reading, reviewing and drafting letters, contracts and legal documents.
- Support the corporate secretarial function. This may include the drafting or review resolutions, waivers, minutes, approvals of action without meeting and related documents.
- Assist with litigation matters, co-ordinate and communicate instructions to external legal providers and internal co-workers.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Law degree from university
- 1-2 years experience in a private law firm or an inhouse legal department
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills