MANUAL MACHINIST< Back To Job Listing
Operates machines, lathes, mills, drills, or other machine tools to fabricate parts and/or modify equipment in accordance to established specifications to meet specific requirements.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Set up jobs according to instructions and technical data.
- Assists in maintaining machinery parts and ensures implementing preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote workplace safety as per company’s Safety policy.
- Works assignments to be carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules, quality system and company policies.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor
- Needs to be able to communicate in English.
- Extensive Ability and knowledge of operating lathe / Mills and various hand tools such as grinders, etc.
- Must be able to use and read Micrometers and various other measuring equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Minimum2- 3 years’ experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS