Core Handling Technician< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
1. Both onsite and laboratory Core Handling, Collection, stabilization and preservation
2. Gas Content Analysis (preferrable)
3. Preparation of litholog
4. Calibration and maintenance of equipment
5. updation of all field and lab data
6. Well end report preparation
7. Plugging and Slabbing
8. Work towards skill enhancement of team personnel
9. Gas chromatograph analysis (preferable)
10. Handling of Spectral and Total Gamma
11. Any other jobs, projects and assignments as and when advised by Management
12. Ensure that all process & practices of weather ford labs are carried out as per Compliance & Code of conduct.
13. Core preparation for routine and advance core analysis
Minimum Qualifications : Bachelors/Masters in any discipline. ONLY candidates with requisite work experience with a core analysis lab, or as field & lab geologist will be considered..
Years of Experience : 3 to 7 years of experience in an upstream oil and Gas industry.
Soft Skills – Familiar with Windows environment and adaptable to work on software associated with equipment like Gas chromatographs, spectral gamma, porosimeter and permeameter
Required Skills : Functional Skills - Develop basic understanding of basic geology and significance of cores and coring. Develop knowledge of Core Properties equipment and maintenance, along with sample preparation and testing methodologies, data entry and evaluation, including sample handling and preparation. Should be physically fit to handle heavy work both in lab & at well site.
Essential : Well versed with wellsite geological and Operational work and QHSE requirements.
Required. Knowledge: Good knowledge of Weatherford equipment’s, Fluent in English language, Should be well trained for performing his work duties & responsibilities.
Personality Trait : Pro-active, responsible, Hard working with a friendly & approachable attitude