STOREPERSON< Back To Job Listing
- Responsible for the timely and accurate physical receipt of inventory and fixed assets in accordance with the requirements of Roman law and Global Company's policies, applying the FCPA rules;
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of physical inventory and fixed assets in accordance with the requirements of Roman law and Global Company's policies, applying the FCPA;
- Responsible for checking and drawing up the documents accompanying the receipt and delivery of stocks and fixed assets and reporting to the hierarchical manager and the representative of the production divisions of any inconsistency;
- Responsible for the correct and timely recording of receipt, consumption, transfers and deliveries of stocks and fixed assets in accordance with internal procedures and FCPA rules in the JD Edwards system, it is also responsible for correct and timely processing of transfers between the locations of the entity , if the transaction can not be performed in the system, they have the obligation to draw up the documents according to the legislation in force and Company 's global policy;
- Provides support to the inventory committee for annual inventory and cycle count operations in accordance with the requirements of Company’s global law and policies, applying the FCPA
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the monthly balance sheet of the Stocks and Physical Means under management at the end of each month;
- Duties as forklift operator;
- University degree - preferably;
- Previous experience in inventory for at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of stock management;
- English language - written, spoken - medium level.
- Relevant working skills with computer, familiar with ERP enterprise resource planning systems.