Project Engineer< Back To Job Listing
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the successful delivery, installation of the groups projects, meaning that; the client delivery schedule, functional & technical requirements are met in full whilst meeting the project financial margin target.The work performed on/offsite will be under customer supervision to the contracted specification. These are to be achieved within the framework of the job scope and subject to our client contractual obligations and both regulatory and Weatherford policies and procedure requirements. Periods of travel and duration of work are project specific and variable within the countries in the Sub-Sahara Africa region
Provide field and project support to all countries with trained, new technology field specialists
- Project execution through application of, and compliance with, WCP Project Process in line with prevailing regional interaction framework.
- Plan and construct (in collaboration with engineering centres) a solution to meet client requirements in compliance with relevant industry standards.
- Fully responsible for New Development Project of Products on a Global basis
- Fully suportive of groups projects within the countries where Completion equipment is utilised.
- Manage project risk effectively to increase performance, and reduce cost.
- Manage project interfaces & effect of scope changes.
- Provide project invoice forecast for all project revenue by month and forecast overall margin figure based upon project costs.
- Communicate with client as required by internal process and client requirements.
- Plan installation activities to ensure installation successs.
- Responsible for the system test and field installation to ensure all field operations are performed successfully to the contracted specification.
- Responsible for identifying and compiling any documentation associated with performing “field operations” in a timely manner ahead or whilst performing the said “field operation.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.