PRODUCT ENGINEER II< Back To Job Listing
- Perform simple engineering tasks using established procedures, these include, but are not limited to material selection and tolerance studies.
- Perform engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking.
- Good knowledge in Engineering basics, manufacturing processes, GDNT, Fits & tolerances.
- Good knowledge on Fluid Mechanics, valves & pumps.
- Excellent in Creo, AutoCAD, Windchill PDM-Link.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks.
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 2+ years CAD Engineering, design.
- Excellent Engineering knowledge.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Creo and Windchill experience.
- Oil & Gas industry background.
- Diploma - Mechanical / B.E. Mechanical degree in Engineering