DS R&M WORKSHOP MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
Under broad direction of District, Regional or Hemisphere DSM, responsible for the maintenance, quality and reliability of Weatherford International, Drilling Services equipment at a single facility within the designated sub Product Group Line/s (PGL/s). Ensures all operations involving personnel are conducted safely, efficiently, and in an effective manner centered around a culture of people development with a high focus on safety and quality excellence. This position encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of a R&M facility by integrating people, property, processes, systems and technology. Deploys, and maintains processes, collates & reports KPI’s to clearly communicate facility QHSSE, productivity & financial performance aligned to operations and overall business goals and objectives for a District within the designated PGL/s. Responsibilities include all aspects of the R&M organization pertaining to the sub PGL/s within a single facility such as Quality, HSE, Security, head count & capacity planning, purchasing, Inventory and warehouse management, 3rd party on-site contractors, logistics and effective preventative maintenance program for R&M facility equipment to ensure reliable & efficient delivery of Drilling Services product and equipment, supporting operational objectives.
A bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of technical training and industry experience
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Extensive technical knowledge/experience in Oil Field Drilling Service tools Repair & Maintenance.
- Exposure to and understanding of database software such as SAP or JD Edwards.
- Knowledgeable in the concept and integration of predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Experience operating within a Quality & HSE related Management System compliant to industry standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, API Q2) are desired.
- Experience as a Lead Technician is not essential but highly desired.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in negotiating skills, leadership training, personnel development, diversity training and HR related training.
- Must possess good communication skills, time management skills, planning and organizational skills. Ability to make effective presentations is required.
Advanced computer skills, including office platforms.