R&M TECHNICIAN III< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Act as the mobile field technician on assigned open tickets and work in collaboration with all field staff members, look after the oil field duties and support the working of staff and workers. Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
Include but not limited to the following:
1.Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
A) Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
B) Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
C) Actively promote positive safety culture.
2.Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system. Including:
A) Compliance to work instructions.
B) Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
C) identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
3.Attends Tool Box Talk meeting.
4.Maintain and redressing all the tools as per company procedure.
5.Receive the tools and deliver the tools as per customer requirement.
6.Arranged/Prepare tools for dispatch to rig site, machine shop.
7.Maintain housekeeping for workshop area.
8.Operates forklifts to load and offload tools.
9.Visual inspection for incoming and inspected tools.
10.Responsible for the duties assigned by the Supervisor.
11.Complies to all mandatory courses assigned in E-Connect.
- As needed, communicates frequently with customers and other Weatherford personnel
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with work colleagues and external consultants.
- 2-5 years’ experience oil industry.
- Education & Training: Post-secondary education in instrumentation or equivalent experience.
- Additional Related Certification / Training Courses.