RAW MATERIAL COORDINATOR I< Back To Job Listing
- Verify quantities and count independently as required.
- Maintain bin locations of all warehoused material.
- Organize material on shelves neatly and in a logical manner.
- Process work orders.
- Extract from stock all work orders required by Manufacturing.
- Issue requested material required independent of work order packets and restock unused material.
- Assist with material handling needs.
- Prepare shipments as required.
- Forward receiving paperwork to inspection, after counting and indicating location on receiving document.
- Pull sales orders as required.
- Inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation.
- Accept incoming shipments from shop or vendors.
- Assist with cycle counts of warehouse inventory
- Keep warehouse in a clean and safe manner
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Higher Secondary Certificate(H.S.C), preferred Bachelor Degree
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to competently perform all job functions.
- Familiarity with Weatherford products
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Basic JDE knowledge is preferable.
- Should have relevant qualification and diploma or graduation would be an advantage..
- Must have two years of relevant experience.