FIELD ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Provide field supervising services (supervise & participate) pertaining to the installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of surface and downhole equipment for PCP systems (surface and downhole). Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians at the rig/well site.
- Work closely with the operations team to schedule activities
- Provide regular reports to the PCP Operations Manager.
- Assure all required resources to the operation, including personnel, logistics, and materials/equipment.
- Remain in close contact with the Operation Manager and Project Manager to be informed about the operational requirements. Analyze these requirements in relation to equipment and personnel available and if necessary make recommendations/suggestions.
Any other duties as directed