RTDS OPERATION SUPPORT TRAINEE< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
To provide 24/7 Operations support in Real time Drilling operations while working on shift duties on rotation basis. Effectively communicate with Drilling rig site personnel / clients and assist in troubleshooting data transmission issues, end user concerns.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor Real time Drilling operations with confidential working environment across the globe using web based application.
- Provide real time technical support to LWD / MWD and Mud Logging services for Data Storage and Management from the site to office under highly confidential conditions.
- Monitoring and QA/QC of Drilling data in Real Time including data from Mud logging, MWD/LWD
- Prepare and deploy Real Time Data Acquisition equipment and troubleshoot Data Transfer interruptions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Effective communication skills, Well versed with Drilling Operations.
- Ability to calmly manage crisis situations.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Essential • Graduate in Petroleum Engineering / Geology
Preferred • Master degree in Petroleum / Geologyspecial requirements
Essential Well versed with Drilling Operations
Preferred Experience of working on Drilling rig sites.
Basic knowledge of WITS/WITSML.
0 – 3 yrs experience of Technical support / Drilling rig site job profile. (ML/LWD)