Technical Training Instructor - Testing Services< Back To Job Listing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a basic, intermediate, and advanced technical training curriculum to ensure that all technical training curriculum learning objectives are aligned with the appropriate product line competency standards.
- Develop curriculum to support sales and client seminars and workshops
- Deliver basic, intermediate, and advanced technical training curriculum in a professional manner, provide detailed assessment of student performance, and provide comprehensive performance feedback to managers on their direct reports.
- Work with Technical Competency Groups to evaluate existing training curriculum to ensure accuracy, relevance, consistency and alignment with strategies and goals.
- Perform detailed needs analysis to determine specific curriculum development requirements.
- Possess international field or technical training experience in all of the operating regions that the product line exists.
- Provide technical training in international district locations as determined by the Hemisphere Training Centers Manager.
- Prepare and deliver technical seminars and workshops to National Oil Company personnel and IOC personnel in the client’s location.
- Support the Operations group in developing and completing all required competency standards for their personnel.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to global and regional Operations.
- Attain appropriate credentials to perform competency assessments.
- Use Employee Connect to maintain rosters, enter grades, and provide required class administrative support.
- Assist in achieving all training department goals and objectives.
- Adhere to Training department policies and procedures.
- Maintain and foster a safe working environment at all times.
- Work close with Training Coordinators where needed
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to manage, motivate and assess a dynamic work group.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train and mentor personnel in classroom and field environments.
- Knowledge of technical training program design and development techniques.
- Ability to plan, delegate, schedule and monitor results.
- Good oral and written communication skills are a necessity.
- Technical minded and very knowledgeable in the product line category
- BA/BS Degree OR equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Well Testing Field Specialist including working in international locations AND 3+ years as a Technical Training Instructor.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- English and Spanish language required