SR. PRO. SERVICES ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, Upgrade and configure SCADA and Production Optimization Systems
• Build Screens, Workflows, Reports to support customer operations and SCADA hardware
• Interact with Customers to understand and troubleshoot Product Issues
• Support for 3rd party application roll out based on business need
• Provide custom solutions, utilities and system integration using scripts along with the procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Participate in software testing during the release cycle as end customer
• Identify cause of problem reported by debugging Program/Scripts and if necessary correct them or report them to the developers
• Provide support to internal and external clients working on consulting projects which use the company’s optimization software.
• Gain a firm understanding of Production Optimization Products and how it works from the users Perspective.
• Able to troubleshoot issues related to SCADA Hardware and Radio communications
• Train users in system usage and administration
• Extensive Domestic and foreign travel required 50-75%
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Help field support/clients with upgrading and configuring the software.
• Provide customs solutions through scripts.
• Guide a junior members of the deployment team in solving issues that they may be facing
• Provide team leadership when multiple deployment team members are involved
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Experience in deploying and debugging Enterprise software in Microsoft Environment
• Excellent debugging /knowledge of .Net, C#, SQL, Oracle, HTML5, PowerShell, TypeScript, IIS, and Angular
• Microsoft Server OS knowledge
• SQL Server Management Experience
• Experience ETL Techniques and tools
• Experience in integrating applications
• Exposure to Open Source Analytics
• Enhance or make custom changes in existing utilities, batch scheduling
• Exposure to Software support
• Knowledge of Windows programming environment
• Knowledge of Web Security, Authentication and Authorization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to calmly manage crisis situations
• Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Experience in similar role troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with hardware and software
• Work experience with SCADA software and hardware
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
• Prefer Windows OS administration and support
• Experience in Oil and Gas Industry – Production
• Valid driver’s license.
• Experience in SCADA, Protocols such as MODBUS,OPC
• Experience in RTUs, PLCs, communication configuration and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web applications
• Experience in Data Analytics, BI
• Experience in CygNet, LOWIS, ForeSite or similar software
• Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation /and related streams with 10+ years of experience