LWD I - FIELD ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Train to execute LWD field services role in the drilling and logging of offshore and onshore wells
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities
- Train to understand basic rig operations / personal.
- Learn internal and external lines of communication and organizational hierarchy.
- Train to understand the LWD field surface software.
- Train to have a basic knowledge of the down hole LWD tools.
- Train to learn the operational specifications (limits) of the down hole LWD tools.
- Train to generate field reports using the field reporting software.
- Train to understand basic log interpretation.
- Train to generate final logs and reports.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- a safe and healthy workplace for all employees;
- enforcing all safety precautions and practices;
- promoting safe work practices;
- Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford